Student Transcript Service


Need a transcript sent somewhere? This will help you through the process.

Your student transcript may be ordered online through the Student Transcript Service.

Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificates website at:

You will need to sign up for a BCeID before you can use the Student Transcript Service.  Once registered you may choose your post-secondary selections, preview, send and order transcripts, view exam and assessment results and view scholarship information.