Application process for local scholarships and bursaries:
- Carefully read the Scholarship and Bursary booklet or the Local Scholarships and Bursaries tab
- Check the criteria and requirements for each scholarship and bursary.
- Use the green Scholarship & Bursary checklist to record the awards you are applying for.
- Ask the Counselling Secretary for any ‘special application’ forms.
- Your transcripts will need to be printed from the Student Transcripts Service (STS) Ministry of Education website.
- Prepare a cover letter and Scholarship resume.
- Ask 2 people for letters of reference by the end of February (give them a copy of your resume, and enough time).
See the “Forms & Scholarship Cover Letters and Resumes” Tab for samples and step by step ‘how to’ instructions.
When everything is ready – take your master package to the Counselling Secretary. The package should include:
- Scholarship & Bursary checklist (Office use)
- Completed application forms
- Cover letter
- Scholarship resume
- 2 letters of reference
Deadline for submission of packages is Friday, March 10th, 2023.
Note: The Counselling Secretary will process all of the packages for local scholarships and send them out to the donors.
DO NOT MAIL THEM YOURSELF.
Check with Counsellors, Ms. Merrett or the Counselling Secretary with any questions.